Welcome to i-Fish Marine Electronics
We are a family run Northern Irish company offering the following products and services -
- Northern Irish Agent for Furuno marine electronics.
- Supply and service of electronic chart plotters -
- MaxSea TimeZero (2D, 3D, ground discrimination)
- Sodena Turbowin/Easywin (2D)
- Olex (2D, 3D, ground discrimination)
- Sales & Service Agent for Raymarine marine electronics.
- Supply & installation of marine audio systems from Rockford Fosgate.
- Northern Irish Dealer for Koden marine electronics.
- Irish Dealer for Notus net monitoring systems.
- Dealer (sales & service) for Intellian satellite systems.
- Irish Distributor & Service Agent of Belitronic automatic jigging machines.
- Dealer for Nasa Marine instruments.
- Irish Distributor of NorthLift creel and net haulers.
- Installer & repair agent of AST Marine Sciences Limited iVMS & VMS+ systems.
- Installer of Succorfish VMS systems.
- Irish Agent for Carapax products.
- Dealer (sales & service) for Victron Energy inverters, chargers, battery monitors, etc...
- Dealer of Actisense NMEA products.
- Supply & installation of 'marine electronics' from other brands such as JRC, Simrad and Lowrance.
- Supply & installation of marine CCTV systems.
Located in the fishing port of Kilkeel on the Co.Down coast, and Banbridge village which once thrived from manufacturing Irish linen.
Please contact us with any suggestions of products you feel we should be stocking or systems you have installed that are in need of repair or replacement.
Some images of the Irish fleet
....and some images from the early to mid '90's fishing on the Crystal Star out of Kilkeel
Photos courtesy of Leslie Campbell, Andrew Kearney, Andrew Stevenson, Cailum McGrath, Darren Watterson, Colin McCord and Stephen Jones.